Sunday, February 27, 2011

Amazing Blog Post, Number 100

Sept 9, 2009

Current mood:breezy

That's right.  This is Adrian blog post number one-hundred.  Although technically it isn't.  You see, there were a couple of posts that were double posted,  and one that was even triple posted.  But myspace says that this is my one-hundredth post, and I'm sticking to that.

When I first started my blog I made a promise to myself that I would post at least once a week.  It could be about anything, as long as I posted something once a week.  I figured that if I posted once a week, it would take two years to reach one-hundred posts.  However, it has only taken a year and a half.  In fact, it is almost exactly a year and a half since I started my blog. 

When I started I kind of had a theme.  That theme was, "Destruction for Fun and Profit."  I would write about different types of things, but there was always a level of destruction about it.  After a while I felt that was being too negative.  So I wrote about all sorts of things. 

I was worried when I went on the road, and didn't have computer access.  However, I would write on my computer, save it, and then post when I had access to the internet.  So it would look like I didn't post anything for a month, and then I would post five new blogs all at once. 

My blog got started in a sort of a weird way.  A person (I want to protect their privacy) said that with all my weird ideas, I should have my own blog.  This was actually quite a few years ago.  I didn't actually get around to it until a year and a half ago. 

So happy blog #100 to me.  Here's hoping that I have another great 100 blogs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment