Monday, February 28, 2011

Life, It Happens

Jan 29, 2010

Current mood:okay

Well, to make a long story short I didn't get the job I was promised.  It was with CRST, and they totally dropped the ball.  They didn't call, mail, or e-mail.  I had to repeatedly call over several days.  Then I finally got ahold of one guy who said the safety deptartment didn't approve me.  After arguing with him for a bit, I told him I couldn't force them to hire me, but they could have let me known last week. 

Everyone was more upset about this than I was.  I knew they were a bad company.  It's all over the internet about how bad they are.  I was going to go work for them just to get experience.  They pay about the lowest of any trucking company.  I was only planning on working for them for about two months, and then start looking for another job. 

So life happens.  I can't be mad about it, or else I'd get nothing accomplished.  I mean really, how mad can I be about not going to work for a shitty company?  So I go back to the drawing board, and go for it.  All with a smile on my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment