Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Adrian: Amatuer Craftsman, The Bathroom Cabinet, Part 2

So, here it is another day, and another coat of paint.  Or two actually.  I'm not sure.  This thing has needed so much paint on it.  Anyway, here's the rundown.

1.  More paint.

2.  Turned it the correct way for the camera.

3.  Took pictures. 

Let's look at those pictures!



There may be a place that looks like I didn't get it with paint.  That's not the case.  That is where the light is hitting it funny.

So after it dries a bit I may have one place I might have to knock down with sandpaper.  I will also see if the bottom needs painted again.  I figure it might.  But other than that it looks okay. 

Hopefully the next post will be about adding all the designs on it.  I couldn't stand it if it was just sanitarium white.  It really does need a little color on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment