Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Putting a Party Hat On a Horse Does Not Make It a Unicorn

So I was at a Civil War reenactment in Kentucky.  It was awesome.  Not because of the reenactment, but because of everything else.  For the kids they had pony rides.  I suspect it was a gay pony.  Why?  Well, look at the picture, and figure it out:




But what of this unicorn I speak of?  What about it?  Ok, here you go:



But for guys like me, they at least had a regular horse.




I know what you are thinking.  "Don't they have fun animals like goats?"  Yes.  Yes they do.




Or a goat in a bucket?




Llama, llama, llama, llama.




It was better than just the animals.  But it can't be contained in just one blog.  This blog shall be followed by an even greater blog.  And that blog will be followed by a blog even greater than it.  Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment