Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting My Goat, And Loving It!

On Saturday I attended the Arts and Crafts Fair at the Huntington Civic Center.  But the excitement wasn't inside the building.  It was in the entryway.  There was a group that rescued farm animals and had three baby goats on display.  These goats were bottle raised and friendly as a pet beagle.  And the greatest part, they were so cute.  I know it's hard for some people to believe, but Adrian does have a soft side.  I have been described as a giant teddy bear by certain female friends.

Anyway onto the great pictures!



Is that adorable or what?  I'm a natural humanitarian.  Now check out this picture.  Goats, nature's naturally curious animals.



I don't know what's cuter, a baby deer, or a baby goat. 



Here are the other two goats.  They were just as friendly and cute.



They also had a rescued chicken there. 




But back to the goats.  All these years I thought I needed a pet dog.  But maybe all I needed was a pet goat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment