Saturday, April 16, 2011

Adrian Yells At The Local News

As I sit on Grandma's uncomfortable couch, I can't help but yell at the TV.  The local news has been on for just 15 minutes, and 10 minutes of it have been about the weather.  It turns out that something terrible has happened.  It seems that there is water falling from the sky around here.

Since I am one of those "tourist types" no one listens to me.  I try to explain that I'm from Florida, and water falling from the sky is quite normal.  In fact, it actually helps us.  I know it's hard to believe, but we actually got 60 inches of water falling from the sky last year.  I remember back in 1985 we has Hurricane Elaina sat out in the gulf, and water fell for a solid week.  25 inches of water fell from the sky during that week.

You would think that this being the Appalachian Mountains water from the sky would be a normal thing.  But apparently it's not.  So, to show my disgust for the reaction to something that we call RAIN way down South, here is a picture of a goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment