Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bitch'in Camaro! Part 2: The Other Cars

I recently wrote about going to a Civil War reenactment, and running into a small car show there.  There were roughly 10 vehicles there, and 6 of them were Camaros.  So this leads to the question, "What were the other cars?"  Well, here you go.

1.  A 1955 Chevy Bel-Aire.  I thought the paint was terrible until I realized that it was probably the original paint.  Not bad for a 50 year old car.


2.  A beautiful red Ford Torino, like in the movie with Clint Eastwood.




3.  My dream truck.  A 1953 Chevy Pickup.







There was a Corvette and a Mustang that were not vintage cars, so I didn't get pictures of them.  I guess for being in a small town it wasn't a bad turnout.  I'm glad they had a few cars there.  But I really liked that truck.  Someone should make a truck like that now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment