Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Headbanger and the Bob

Here's a fairytale updated for the modern world.  I am writing this like I would write a kid's book.  Well, at least the best I can do on Blogspot.  Just imagine that the words and pictures go together like a kid's book.

There once was a guy named Bob.



  He was driving from Tampa to St. Petersburg so he could go to the beach over there.



While driving he saw a Headbanger thumbing a ride across the Howard Franklin Bridge.



  The Headbanger asked, "Hey man, can I get a ride across the bridge?"



The Bob then asked the Headbanger, "How do I know once we start driving across the bridge, you won't change the radio station, start headbanging, and moshing in the car?  You would distact me, and knock me around causing me to lose control of my car.  I would die."

 

The Headbanger then answered, "Dude!  I would totally die too!"



The Bob thought about it, and gave the Headbanger a ride.

Once they were halfway across the bridge the headbanger cranked up some Slayer on the car radio.  He then proceeded to start headbanging and moshing around the car.  He then smashed into the Bob causing him to lose control of the car.



As the car was in mid-flight over the rails, and ready to hit the saltwater the Bob yelled, "Why?"



The Headbanger yelled back, "Dude!  Cause it's totally in my nature!"



The moral of this story?  Don't give headbangers or equally weird people a ride in your car.  Or something like that.  I don't know.  Make of it what you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment