Thursday, October 10, 2019

My Pet Peeve: Small Water Bottles

It was a few years ago that I first saw them.  Small water bottles.  My first thought was, "What a waste of plastic."  My second thought was, "Why in the cold hell would anyone make a bottle of water that contains two swallows of water?"



If I want water, I was a whole pack of water dammit!  I don't want a thimble full of water.



Yeah, give me the jumbo size water.  I mean, it's not like it goes bad or anything.  I don't have to drink all of it right now.  I can save some for later.  That's the great thing about water bottles.

My third, and most hilarious, thought after seeing a tiny water bottle for the first time was, "They should have just left it on the vine.  It would be a lot bigger in just a few weeks."



No comments:

Post a Comment