Sunday, March 11, 2018

More Weirdness In Dreamland

For those who know me, know that I have some unusually weird dreams.  Most of the time I have flat out nightmares that are so violent they go beyond what an "R" rated slasher film would be.  A couple hours ago I had a dream that was unusual for me, in that, it was kind of weird and funny.

I was fishing with a very large fish net.  I'm referring to the kind used for scooping up trout and other fish when you are fishing with a rod and reel.  Anyway, I had a net that was at least eight feet long and about six feet wide.  It made catching fish really easy.

I was catching fish until I managed to catch something completely different.  I caught a poster, and it was a huge poster.  As I looked it over it looked like a cross between Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" album cover.


And the Beatles, "Abbey Road" cover.


But across the top a handwritten phrase and autograph were personally signed to someone.  It read:

You were the fastest thing that ever came out of me.
Love, 
Andy Kaufman

Yes, that's right.  This Andy Kaufman.


I realized (in my dream) that this was the poster I had released into the wild a year ago, and I had now found it again.  So I decided to take it home.  As I said it was huge.  I went to put it in the back of my truck, and realized I would have to fold it over.  Namely, since it was ten feet long.  It was as wide as my truck so it must have been around six feet wide.

There were also two friends of mine there, but I won't name them so as not to freak them out.  Overall I have to say it was one of my more unique dreams, it that, it wasn't violent, but it wasn't nerve-racking like a lot of the other dreams I had.  It was about a nice day spent fishing.  And don't we all just want to spend a nice day fishing?


No comments:

Post a Comment