Thursday, May 21, 2015

Beyonce, I Hate To Break It To You, But....

So I was minding my own business in my living room, when a family member played a song I had never heard before.  This is not unusual since I don't listen to Top 40, there a ton of songs that are popular that I have never heard.  Anyway, my family member was going to see "Pitch Perfect 2" and wanted to know all the songs they were singing.  So she looked them up on Youtube to listen to them.

The song I had heard about, but had actually never heard was Beyoncé's "Run The World (Girls)."  This is the song:


For those who are unfamiliar with Beyoncé, here she is:


Also, this:


But I digress.  The main point of the song was that girls rule the world.


My first thought was that song was pretty disingenuous.  I mean, it seems like it's just pandering to 10 year old girls, if not an outright lie.

That got me to thinking.  If she was being more truthful, you know who she would say runs the world?  Old white men.






I mean, isn't this part of the problem in raising kids these days?  We have helicopter parents who have their little Prince and Princesses who think they are the center of the universe.  So then you have a song that reinforces that by telling a bunch of pre-teen girls they run the world.  That's just setting them up for failure when they realize they are going to get paid 77 cents on the dollar that men do.

You know who else I am told runs the world?  The Jews.





Ah yes, the Jews.  Responsible for everything going wrong for the past 6000 years.  For such a small percentage of the population they sure seem to get a lot of flak.  But they can't be worse than, the worst of the bunch.  The bunch that really controls the world.  That of course goes to The Illuminati.





Ah yes, the Illuminati.  I have written about them before.  Take a peek here:

http://angjellockheart.blogspot.com/2014/01/satanic-dancing-and-illuminati.html

I still haven't quite figured out what they are trying to do, but I am 77% sure that they control something in some way.  What it is, I have no idea.  But my main point is, it's better that Beyoncé let girls know that the Illuminati run the world much more than girls ever will. 

Although I will say that the Illuminati obviously don't have control over the Top 40.  Otherwise, crap like this wouldn't make it on the charts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment