Thursday, January 18, 2018

Kodocrome, Part 2: Broken

Here's Part 1:  http://angjellockheart.blogspot.com/2018/01/kodocrome.html

I loved my Canon Camera.  Note, "loved."  It turns out it has a bit of a problem.  No matter how much I charged the battery, it would say the battery needed charged, and would then shut down.  My cousin helped me out a bit with this.  He found out it was an ongoing problem with that model.

I traveled to Batteries Plus and tried out a different battery.  I asked the clerk to check the voltage of both batteries.  They checked out fine, so it had to be the camera.  I then gave Canon a call.  The CSR said that any repair would cost a flat rate $80.  So I had no choice but to return the camera.  The seller has been really cool about the process, and has made everything pretty simple. 

Now I have to look for another camera.  For the time being I have been borrowing family member's cameras when I need to take a picture.  So I'm not really in a hurry to buy another one.  I suppose that's good so I can wait until a good deal comes around.  I guess all I can do is just keep checking until something comes up.




No comments:

Post a Comment