Thursday, May 12, 2016

The "New" Little Blue Trailer, Part 2

So the work has continued on the new, little blue trailer.  Now that it has come together, I can really say it reminds me of 1970's Spiderman colors.


So, here's what's happened since my last post about the trailer.  I put on the last coats of paint on the wood.  Dad's friend helped repair the metal frame.  Dad then sealed and painted the frame of the trailer.

Next, he then assembled the wood onto the frame.  So now it looks like this:





Not too bad eh?  One thing you have to say is that, you can see it coming down the road from quite a distance.  Hopefully now that it has been repaired it will last a while.  When Dad uses a trailer for hauling wood, he really uses it.  Namely, to the tune of 4,000 pounds at a time.  So, let's hope it lasts a while. 

Yes, let's hope that I won't have to write a "Part 3" for a while.  Or if I do, let it be because of upgrades, and not because another guy dropped a giant log on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment