Friday, July 11, 2014

Feel the Fury of Fishy Hatred, Part 2

For Part 1, read this:

http://angjellockheart.blogspot.com/2014/06/feel-fury-of-fishy-hatred.html

Well, I am still feeling hated.  And some of that comes from me.  After I moved the fish out to the small tank for the carpet to be laid down, I re-set up the old tank just fine.  All the fish survived the move initially.  However, after the tank started it's cycle, I started to lose some.  Of the five I originally moved, only two have survived.  The dickhead Alpha male, and one of the female blue gouramis. 






So, I just cleaned the tank, and I'm trying to decide what to do.  Do I keep buying gouramis or do I go with another type of fish?  I am heading on vacation, so I have a few weeks to decide what to do. 

I was thinking about some sort of cichlid fish, but they are a bit aggressive for my taste.  I will update in a few weeks when I finally decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment