Saturday, January 12, 2013

Life of Gourami

I got new fish today.  I know this is not a big deal to some people, but it is to me.  You see, I have had Tetras the last 20 years.  Today I decided to get something different.  I decided to get Gouramis.  In my younger days I did not like gouramis.  Namely because one big male gourami bullied my favorite fish, Elizabeth (a Mollie) at the fishtank at school.  Really, the gouramis need more room than the 20 gallon tank that was at school. 

So now I have six new gouramis in my 46 gallon Eurotank.  They seem to be enjoying the new tank.  I have made sure to have plenty of rocks and plants for hiding places.  The fish tend to get along better that way.  I also changed the light bulbs as the old ones were getting really faded.

So I took pictures, and made an Independent film about these new fish.  I hope you enjoy them.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is my Independent film, "Life of Gourami."
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That was an adorable view from the fish tank! I thoroughly enjoyed the brief perspective of the life of Gourami.

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete