Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Still Miss Someone

It's been a year and a half since I broke up with my long time girlfriend Roxy (not her real name,) and I still miss someone.  That someone being the guinea pig we adopted, Punky.  I was never really into guinea pigs, as I have mostly had fish my whole life.  However, Punky was a really nice pet to have. 

She liked to chill out on my stomach.  I guess it's because I'm so warm to the touch.  I would sit her on my stomach, and just comb/ pet her.  Then she made the cutest little noises.  Guinea pigs make a "wheek, wheek, wheek" sort of noise, and it's just adorable. 

One time when I didn't want to get out of bed, Roxy put Punky in the bed with me.  She (Punky) then proceeded to snuggle up next to me under the covers.  She actually laid on her side and snuggled up against me.  There are pictures of that, but I'm not posting them because no one want to post pictures of themselves in the morning.  But the point is it was a really cute moment.

And now for even cuter moments.  Here are pictures of Punky.












No comments:

Post a Comment