Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pagan Peoples, You Are Not Going To Like This

The Elysian Fields are the final resting place for most Irish Pagan believers.  However, I have found some bad news for them.  Did you ever wonder where the Elysian Fields are located?  I'm sure a lot of people would say, "It would have to be somewhere near or above Ireland right?"  Well no.  That's wrong.  It's actually located in Texas.  That's right, Texas.

It seems that if you travel on Interstate 20, Exit 620 you will come to Elysian Fields, Texas.  Check this out if you don't believe me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysian_Fields,_Texas

I can't think of a worse resting place for my Pagan Peoples.  Texas is not very Pagan friendly, and the area is not very magical looking.  I mean, it is close to Louisiana so there is some saving grace, but overall I think a lot of Pagans are in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment