Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Comfortably Numb

A good thing happened.  New furniture has come into the house, and not a second too soon.  My old chair had broken one too many times, and the recliner mechanism finally broken rendering it useless.

The old furniture was made out of leather which I do not recommend for anyone.  Oh, it may look nice, but it's cold in the winter, and hot and sticky in the summer.  Never get leather furniture.

So to make sure that this didn't happen again, I made sure to test out the furniture myself.  Long story made short, I now have a nice, soft and squishy recliner from Ashley Furniture that goes up and down easily.


And believe me, I've already tested it here at home.  Which is code for, I took an awesome nap it in yesterday.  I look forward to many naps in the future in this awesome recliner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment