Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just What Is That Ciroc Vodka Commercial Trying To Say To Me?

So I faithfully watch Pardon the Interruption and Around the Horn every day on ESPN.  Lately they have been showing this Ciroc Vodka commercial four times an hour every single day during the shows.  It stars this fellow who you might know...


And then.... well, I'll just let you watch the commercial. 


Every day I watch this commercial four times, and until today I have been unsure of what they are trying to sell.  After really examining it today, I have come to this conclusion. 

If you are a young black man, drink this vodka and you will get to hang out with old white men.

 

Now that I think about it, if you really wanted to hang out with old white men, you could just go down to the local retirement home.  You don't need to shell out money for overpriced boiled potatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment