Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Having Fun At Ribfest

A few weeks ago Vinoy Park in St. Pete. hosted a great event, Ribfest.  Basically they invite all these award winning rib joints from all over the U.S. along with a number of bands.  And first up was my favorite band, the Gin Blossoms.  After that was Gainsville based Sister Hazel.  The Edgar Winter Group and John Kay with Steppenwolf finished out the day.

Now due to me having to work early in the morning the next day I decided that I would only stay for the Gin Blossoms and Sister Hazel, along with nomming on some awesome ribs.  I had a fun time, and made sure to that some pictures.

Here's the pictures of the Gin Blossoms that I took.















And here are the photos of Sister Hazel.





 





And finally, here's some of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment