So the comment was thrown at me, "Okay smart guy. What are your spirit guides." And to that I said, "I'm glad you asked."
First and foremost, my main spirit guide is a penguin. Here's the rundown on the penguin as a spirit guide:
- Understanding your personal boundary
- Respecting the boundaries of others
- Carrying your protection with you at all times
- Understanding your vulnerabilities
- Connection to spherical power
- Ability to move heavy objects
- Spontaneous generation
I'm not sure if I have a connection to spherical power, but I did move a lot of heavy objects in my younger days. In fact, I feel that I have had a heavy burden on me my whole life. Some things more mental than physical. Although, I do agree with persistence being a feature of mine. I also agree that spontaneous generation comes through in my writing of music. Of all my spirit guides, I may relate closer to the dung beetle than I thought.