Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Horse is More Than Just a Horse

It all started years ago.  It started with a picture.  To be specific, it started with this picture.


I knew then that the horse mask was the answer to all my problems in life.  Living out in Lutz, I usually don't get too many door to door salesmen, religious zealots, or kids with candy at the door.  But when I do, I know that whatever their pitch, it will be reduced to nothing while I am wearing my horse mask.

How do I know this?  Well I came across this on the Internet.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003G4IM4S/metafilter-20/ref=nosim/

That's right.  It's my horse mask for sale on Amazon.  This is the universe's way of telling me that I am right, and it's my job to confuse and/or anger people while wearing this mask.

Just think of the possibilities.  I can get quirky girls at the local coffee shop to think I am interesting.  I may not get much further than that, but I can at least get my foot in the door.  I can also annoy family members.  I also plan on scaring small children with it.  If I would have had this horse mask when I was an Assistant Scoutmaster I could have had all sorts of fun.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.  There is so much more that my horse mask will do for me.  Perhaps I will post another blog about what it has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment