Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Guitar Day!

I wasn't planning on getting another guitar.  In fact, no musician really "plans" on getting one.  They always just happen to "run into a deal."  Well, the same happened to me.  I had been on the road for three and a half weeks, and was just happy to be home. 

I was scanning the local Craigslist, and saw something I thought was too good to be true.  The ad said the seller was selling a silver Dean Hardtail guitar and a Dean hardshell case for a total of $180.  I thought that couldn't be right.  The Hardtails normally sold for $600, and the cases for $130. 

I e-mailed, and hoped that he hadn't sold it yet.  Well, I got a call the next day, went over to his place that night, and gladly paid the $180 he was asking.  I'm still in shock about it. 

It's a great playing guitar, and was even better after I made a few adjustments.  When I have time, I will do a fret dress on it, and set it up the way I like.

But let's be honest.  You're want pictures.  Here they are.







No comments:

Post a Comment