Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Internet Picture Collection, Part 1

Back in the early days of the internet I used to collect pictures from various websites.  Nothing dirty, but lots of funny pictures.  It was always a blast to include them in e-mails that I would send to people.  Now-a-days when people send messages to each other, they just use Facebook.  But back then you had to actually send e-mails to one another.  So when I would e-mail people I would always include a completely insane pictures.  Here's a few of my favorites.


I always loved the basement horse.  He would pop up in the craziest places.


This one just offended everyone.  I loved sending this one to people.


Meat.  Mmmm.


This weird creature was discovered a few years ago.  It was just too funny to really exist.



This one really offended some uptight Muslims on the net.  It's too easy sometimes.  Of course it doesn't hurt that this picture is called, "Find the gay Muslim."


Friday the 13th, Jason goes Wiccan.


I just love the expression on the kids face.


Racist?  Maybe.  But it's still funny.


This is one of my favorites.  You know why.


Another great demotivational poster.


The Jump Devil will attack you.  I like the "Tour de France" on his pitchfork.


Killer Robot.  Taking out children all at once.


I sent this one to so many people.  I laughed for hours the first time I saw this.

That's a good amount of pictures for this post.  I will post more blogs about my collecting pictures.  There are still so many hilarious ones in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment