Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Kodocrome, Part 3: Another Camera

To fully understand this post here are the previous chapters of this blog.

Part 1.  http://angjellockheart.blogspot.com/2018/01/kodocrome.html

Part 2.  http://angjellockheart.blogspot.com/2018/01/kodocrome-part-2-broken.html

Since I really liked the Canon camera I had I decided to buy something close to it.  I noticed an auction on Ebay for a Canon SX-530-HS camera.  Long story short, I bid and won the auction.  So now I'm the proud owner of another Canon camera.



I took some test shots in the backyard, and I have to say they turned out great.  I only wish I had set the date and time correctly.  Or, I should have just turned it off to begin with.  Anyway, here they are.



The pictures of the staghorn fern and tree stump were taken at a fair distance.  The photos were pretty crisp.




I decided to take some wide shots, and they look great.  

I took a wide shot of a tree with a palmetto at the bottom.



Then I zoomed in on the palmetto.


That's one heck of a zoom.  Again, I have to say I am impressed.  So hopefully this camera lasts longer than the last three.

No comments:

Post a Comment