Monday, January 2, 2012

Vacation Highlights - 2010

Thanks for the memories.  And for the camera to record all these memories.  In this blog I will show some of the more hilarious moments from my 2010 vacation. 

In the following clip, I start my West Virginia vacation in Kentucky.  (Kinda defeats the point of a West Virginia vacation doesn't it?)  Anyway, near the gravesite of Jenny Wiley I came across something very terrible.  I didn't even know they had organizations for this kind of vile, disgusting acts.  I bring you The River Community Deviant Association.



In the next video, I come across some of the local Kentucky wildlife.  Notice how I kept my distance from these dangerous beasts.



In the next video I encounter a relic from the past.  I am also standing in a foot of water.  I also come across some pretty odd stuff.  Watch and enjoy.



I wish I had more highlights, but I have to be careful with what I publicly post.  Since I don't have permission to post footage of the people who were with me, I don't want to show video that would have them in. 

What this mean is that, I have to get off my butt, and start recording more stuff with my camera.  Especially now that I have this new program that lets me move the video over to MPEG format. 

No comments:

Post a Comment