Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Internet Picture Collection, Part 2

So here we go.  Lots more fun pictures I've collected from across the net.  Here we go.


I think we have all been mormowed before.  I know I have.


I have no idea what this is about, but it always makes me laugh.


This is one of those that makes no sense, but I love it.


This is a picture that a guy posted on the My Little Pony forums.  It led to him getting banned.


This one is always good for an inside joke.


This always makes me laugh.


It's so true.  You can not simply rock into Mordor.


This is what happens when college students get bored in the winter.


Making sure your horse is safe when swimming.


Not a bad shirt for some women.

Ok, that's enough for now.  More to come.








No comments:

Post a Comment