Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snooty the Armadillo

So hunting season has come and gone, and all the deer are safe again.  A lot of people ask me, "If you don't actually shoot anything, why do you go?"  Well, I do see different animals in the woods.  On my next to last day hunting I saw two armadillos, two possums, a giant red-headed woodpecker, an owl standing in the road, and I saw a doe on U.S. 98.

I carried my camera with me into the woods in case something came along.  Well, I was able to get some film footage of an armadillo.  I named him Snooty the Armadillo.  Watch the footage, and you will understand why.

In this video you can see Snooty looking for worms near a palm tree.  Note:  A strange hum might come across in the video.  You might have to turn the sound down.




I'm glad I got to film something.  The only deer I saw where either on Route 98, or ran past me at 40 MPH.  So if I had to film something, I'm glad I got an armadillo.  They are very noisy and entertaining. 

Ah hunting season.  There's really nothing like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment