Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some Things Are Cuter In West Virginia

On Saturday in West Virginia that means one thing.  It's Flea Market day!  I like going to the markets and antique stores in West Virginia since the area is so old, there are a lot of vintage items.  But it's also rural with a lot of farmlands.  That means one thing.  Lots of farm animals. 

Sure, there were a lot of puppies for sale, but I don't want one of those.  Especially since they were all lap dogs.  I was able to find something that speaks to my and your inner 5 year old.  Baby ducks.



Ducks.  Nature's naturally curious animals.




And there are cute chicks in West Virginia.  Oh no.  Not those type of chicks.  These type of chicks.




Well, any old Flea Market could have antiques, but it takes a special kind of Flea Market to have farm animals.  And no, none of them followed me home.  But it would be funny if I build a pond in my back yard just for baby ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment