Sunday, March 13, 2011

Adrian is not funny

I'd like to think of myself as funny.  But I have to realize that there are certain times I am not.  Namely, when I am sick.  I always thought I would have these hilarious things to say to the nurses when I would be in the hospital.  However, it was not to be.  I am in too much pain to be funny.  Also, I am on too many painkillers to think of anything beyond a fart joke. 

Also, I noticed something when I transferred my blog from myspace over to blogger.  I could tell by the dates when I had changed my medicines.  I noticed when I had changed my meds that I had become less funny.  I was much more hilarious when my meds weren't quite working correctly.  I wrote this one blog about getting drunk and doing late night luthiery.  It ended with me crapping on a doorstep and using a cat to wipe myself.  Now, I didn't actually do any of that, but it was pretty funny.

Life is a trade off.  I now live life in a much more reasonable way, but I don't have the hilarious blogs that I used to.  Oh well.  I guess I will have to work harder to be funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment