Sunday, February 27, 2011

Homecoming, Part 2

Aug 25, 2009

So my Girlfriend Roxy (not her real name) had something good happen to her.  She got a job as an art teacher for (not going to name it) High School.  Now, before we get too excited it is only guaranteed for one week.  However, there is a good chance she will be able to take over for the year.  That means full time employment as an art teacher, something she really wants to do. 

So I asked her, "If you are a teacher, does that means you have to do all the other teacher like duties including detention and chaperoning events?"  She said, "Yes, I'll have to make sure no one is dancing too close together at Homecoming and Prom."  I then asked, oh so smartly, "Mmmmm, do you have a date for Homecoming?  I know you have a nice green dress you can wear, and I look good in a tuxedo." 

So we then talked over how we get to do Homecoming and Prom all over again.  This time it will be a blast.  We went into our fantasy world, and discussed how I would get her a corsage, rent a limo, and we would get our picture taken at Homecoming. 

Of course, she would have to be careful in that dress.  It's really, really good looking on her, and shows off her back.  But more importantly it pushes her boobs up really, really high.  In other words, they are right there in your face.  I think it would be funny, but that's just my sense of humor.  Of course, her male students may like her even more after seeing her in that dress.  I just wonder if the female students may hate her because she's so beautiful.  Women.  I just don't get them sometimes.

But in the end, I think it will be a blast.  We'll go to a fun resturant, show up casually late, take pictures, and dance like it's a dance off-pants off competition.  Oh, and who knows what might happen after the dance......


No comments:

Post a Comment