Sunday, February 27, 2011

Destruction With Hazardous Materials

Mar. 28, 2009

Current mood:impervious

Today I passed my Hazardous Materials test at the DMV.  Once my paperwork goes through I will be able to haul Haz Mat loads by semi-truck.  I only missed one question on the test.  It was a damn trick question, and I breezed through it a little too quickly.  Well, I still passed with flying colors.

So, it will take the higher ups at Tallahassee 10 to 30 days for me to receive my certification.  While that is going on I will take my Tanker endorsment test.  I'll try and knock that out on Monday. 

With both of these endorsments, it means I am legally able to haul phosphate from the phosphate mines here in Florida.  There are a lot of them located on the Pasco/ Hernando county border out on Hwy 98.  So this is a good first step to being able to drive locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment