Well here's the problem. I use the grill so much it has a lot of ash, grease, and stuff. It all just kind of built up. Even though I tried to keep the temperature down, the grill caught on fire. I don't know exactly what caused it, but I fucked it up royally. Even the propane hose caught fire. I shut the propane off first, while getting burned by falling grease. Then I went crazy with the water putting fires out. It was not a pretty sight.
Well, it could have been worse. The propane tank didn't explode. But now I'm down one pizza, one grill, one pan, and the oven is still out. I'm not wearing a happy hat. I've had many gas grills in my life. I have had a lot, because I use them 2-4 times a week, not just on weekends. But of all the grills I have used, I liked this one the best. Right now I don't know if it's salvageable. I'll have to take her out in the yard tommorrow, and start the cleaning process. That, and I'll have to bury a certain pizza as well. Oh, and I'm sure the pizza pan is recycle material as well.