I've just come from the workshop where I made good use of three bastard files. The wings of the electric cello needed something, so I put soft curves on the corners. That way, it has a softer, more musicial appearance. Little by little, my project is coming along. At first I wasn't sure I should curve over the corners, but once I did one side, I thought that looks 10 times better, so I did all four edges. Of course there's two sides so it's more like I did all eight edges (between the two.)
I think the next part of the project is to make some templates for routing. I have the neck joint and electronics cavity to route. I can't believe that this little project of mine is actually coming together.